Anigrand

Started by NARSES2, April 16, 2006, 01:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

Gods, you lot sound like a bunch of over exciterd schoolgirls!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :drink: :drink:

Still it is good news though. Plenty of idea to do with that little beauty.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Green Dragon

The Sci-Fi Dynamics range is coming back (after the evil Emperor Lucas stopped the Star Wars kits) with the SR-91 Aurora and MiG31 Firefox, both in 1/144th. http://www.anigrand.com/catalog_sci-fi-1.htm

BD 99's Kampfgruppe 144 has some links to info on them here. http://kampfgruppe144.blogspot.com/2010/04/1144-sci-fi-dynamics-release-from.html

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Looks like the Secret kits are a BiCH-17, K-12 'Zhar Ptitsa' & Moskalev SAM-7.  It'd be nice to see a Zhar Ptitsa in 1/72, if only to see someone pull off the firebird paint scheme.
:wub:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

TomZ

QuoteIt'd be nice to see a Zhar Ptitsa in 1/72, if only to see someone pull off the firebird paint scheme.

There is a resin kit of the K-12, made by Luedemann Models from Germany.

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

Mossie

I've never been able to find any supplier for Luedemann, do know how to get hold of them?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

TomZ

I visit them regularly in their shop in Germany and get some kits. Some I keep, some I sell on eBay.
If you want I can try to get a K-12 for you. I will see them next Saturday at a model show in Germany.

TomZ

Hobbes

I have a Lüdemann Do-31 in the stash, but I can't remember or find where I bought it  :banghead:.

edit: turns out I bought it at the IPMS NL Nationals, not online as I assumed.  :banghead: once more

Mossie

Quote from: zuid99 on April 06, 2010, 03:48:12 AM
I visit them regularly in their shop in Germany and get some kits. Some I keep, some I sell on eBay.
If you want I can try to get a K-12 for you. I will see them next Saturday at a model show in Germany.

TomZ

Thanks Tom very kind of you!  I'm not after a K-12 personally, although I might think about a Pulqui II in the future.  Right now though, I'm trying not to buy any kits as 'real life' has put me in a slight financial quandry & I'll probably be looking to sell some of my stash very soon.  I'm very tempted about that Pulqui though...

redstar72

Quote from: Mossie on April 06, 2010, 03:17:42 AM
It'd be nice to see a Zhar Ptitsa in 1/72, if only to see someone pull off the firebird paint scheme.
:wub:

Maybe it's a bit offtopic here, but I personally know a modeler who built 1/72 K-12 from scratch and painted it into "Firebird" scheme! He is my fellow countryman from Minsk, named Alexei Kutovenko, known at Russian modelling forums under nickname "Old Tessa". Here you can see his impressive work: http://vif2ne.ru/smf/forum/2/gallery/Old_tessa/00000B54585F1604/get.

To build his K-12, Alexei used 0.3-mm, 1- and 3-mm plastic sheet, 0.1-mm aluminium foil, paper, steel wire and copper wire. Only the M-22 engines were used from two ICM I-5 kits, and main wheels from FROG/NOVO Ventura. After the model's upper surfaces were sprayed red and the lower surfaces blue, he drew all the yellow "feathers" manually, using thin artistic paintbrush.

Here are some other scratchbuild models built by Alexei:
Cheranovsky BICh-20: http://www.dishmodels.ru/gshow.htm?p=2613
Cheranovsky BICh-21: http://gallery.rumodelism.com/gallery/img110/m2202.shtml
Moskalev SAM-9 Strela: http://gallery.rumodelism.com/gallery/img111/m2236.shtml
Best regards,
Soviet Aviation enthusiast

NARSES2

Impressive...thanks for posting  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Somw beautiful models there!

Sauragnmon

Well... I scraped together the cash and the guts, I ordered one of the Anigrand kits I've always wanted - the Freestyle 1/72.  Anybody ever ordered direct from Anigrand, any idea what kind of timeframe he has for shipping/delivery?  I'm just wondering how long I have to ponder over what to do while I wait.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

anthonyp

Quote from: Overkiller on May 01, 2010, 11:15:15 AM
Quote from: Sauragnmon on May 01, 2010, 10:50:53 AM
Well... I scraped together the cash and the guts, I ordered one of the Anigrand kits I've always wanted - the Freestyle 1/72.  Anybody ever ordered direct from Anigrand, any idea what kind of timeframe he has for shipping/delivery?  I'm just wondering how long I have to ponder over what to do while I wait.

I've ordered a few times direct from Anigrand, and my experience has always been first rate, I've usually received my order within 7 to 10 days of placing it  :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Duncan

What Duncan said, but I've had an order take 14 days before, but that's still better than HLJ or Hannat's for me.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

TomZ

Usually two weeks to the Netherlands.
Once I had an item missing from an order. I sent an email and received a replacement without any hassle.

Regards,

TomZ