Main Menu

Greetings!

Started by JoeRugby, March 14, 2008, 08:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeff3385

Yes, welcome. It seems that all it takes to be at home is construct something using parts from 2 or more kits, a vivid imagination, a stock of adult refreshments and a healthy sense of humor. Liking spats... well, that's just a plus.
I recall my first whiff, many years ago. I grafted engines from a Me-262 onto a Ju-87 Stuka. I kept the stock landing gear, and you're right... it had spats.//
Jeff Briner
Past President
IPMS/USA

JoeRugby

Quote from: Brian da Basher on March 14, 2008, 01:40:36 PM
What a fine introduction! Welcome to What-IF, Mr Rugby! You may want to check out the recently completed I Love Spats! group build to see some of the spatted marvels other members have come up with.

I'm very impressed with this project you're working on and look forward to more updates! Those are some gorgeous spats!

You mentioned my hometown football team. Any chance you're from the Three Rivers area?

Brian da Basher

Brian,

As a matter of fact I am from the Steel City...actually just outside in Greensburg PA. 

ALL BLACK - ENOUGH SAID !!!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Now that's the way to make folks sit-up and take notice !! - Excellent work.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Brian da Basher

Quote from: JoeRugby
As a matter of fact I am from the Steel City...actually just outside in Greensburg PA. 

Westmoreland county is very nice. Much more peaceful than here in Allegheny county. There's a couple of other locals here on What-If (Chris707 for one). One of these days we should all get together.

Steeler-themed whiffs is a super idea. One that might keep me from telling bad C.F.L. jokes about the Atlantic Schooners.

Brian da Basher